Expand your opportunities and see the world!
Don’t just read about the world outside – join it! WCCCSA offers study abroad programs every quarter, so choose your destination and experience life in another culture!
Studying abroad provides you the opportunity to:
- Broaden your cross-cultural awareness
- Appreciate different perspectives
- Learn to adapt in unfamiliar situations
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Increase your confidence and independence
- Speak a foreign language
- Discover new interests
- Meet a diverse range of people
- Understand your own culture better
- Make lifelong friends
- Discover new and exciting foods
- Study and learn differently
- Learn more about yourself
- Gain valuable experience you can put on your resume or use in an interview such as:
- Creative problem-solving experience in unfamiliar situations
- Adaptability within culturally diverse environments
- Excellent listening and communication skills
For more information about going abroad, contact your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator.