Ready to Explore the World?
Follow these steps to sign up
Meet with your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator to learn more about studying abroad with WCCCSA and check that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Completed at least 12 college credits at your home institution
- Have a valid passport to travel outside of the US
- Students should be 18 years or older (see your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator if you are younger; you may still be able to participate in certain programs)
Complete all application materials and submit to your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator.
- WCCCSA-Preliminary-Application-fillable-Revised WCCCSA Preliminary Application – fillable (.pdf)
- One-page personal essay describing the reasons why you want to study abroad, what you hope to accomplish on your journey, and how you hope to incorporate this experience into your future academic or career plans
- Two letters of recommendation; one must be from a faculty member
- Current unofficial transcripts
If your WCCCSA application is approved by your institution, your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator will give you specific instructions for completing your next steps.
This will include completing the program provider’s application and any other required forms or information they may need (such as housing forms or medical forms) and registering for classes through your home institution. Please remember that every program is different and the application materials for each program may also be different. Always check with your study abroad coordinator.
Complete the program provider’s application and any other required forms (this may vary from program to program) and pay your non-refundable deposit by the deadline.
Work with your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator to register for your classes at your home campus.
Pay your program fees by the payment deadline.
Get ready to go! Make your travel arrangements and attend the Pre-Departure Orientation!