WCCCSA seeks photo submissions from WCCCSA-sponsored or affiliated study abroad program alumni from 2001-2020!
Your photo submission should accurately represent your study abroad experience via unique location and/or subject matter (see full scoring rubric below).
You may submit up to three photos for consideration.
Submission Deadline: Monday, February 15
Submit your photo/s by uploading them via the Google Form here
Three prizes will be awarded in the form of a Gift Card. Winners may select from the following options: Amazon, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Best Buy or similar available retailer.
First Prize: $75 Gift Card
Second Prize: $50 Gift Card
Third Prize: $25 Gift Card
- You may submit up to three photos.
- The photo must have been taken by you.
- Any person whose face is clearly recognizable in the photo must be affiliated with WCCCSA (student, faculty,program/partner staff).
- If they are not affiliated with WCCCSA, you must submit a signed media release waiver from each person.
- If you are not able to obtain a signed waiver from each person pictured, you can still submit your photo, but it cannot be considered for the Popular vote competition (10% of overall score).
Submissions will be scored by a panel of study abroad faculty and WCCCSA coordinators. We will also host a Popular Vote competition on social media from February 22-26. Popular vote tallies will comprise 10% of your overall score (see rubric below).
Winners will be announced on/about March 3, 2021 via email.
Photos will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria.
|Image accurately represents the WCCCSA study abroad experience(location and subject matter is unique to your study abroad experience, and highlights an activity common among WCCCSA study abroad programs)||50%|
|Written Description (clearly explains significance of the photo content in relation to your study abroad experience)||20%|
|Quality & Composition (color, contrast, clarity, perspective)||20%|