Skip to content
To participate in a WCCCSA program, you must:
- Have completed at least 12 college credits at your home institution
- Earned a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Obtain a valid passport to travel outside the US before the program departure
- We ask that students disclose any need for accommodation (physical, psychological, and/or academic)
- Most programs allow 17 year-olds but check with your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator to confirm
- Study abroad means just that – study while living abroad. While WCCCSA wants you to take advantage of your international experience and have fun, please keep in mind that these programs are academic!
- You are required to take 15 credits during your study abroad program. We expect you to attend classes, do homework, and take tests just as if you were on campus. All grades are reported to the registrar and calculated into your overall GPA, whether they count toward graduation or not.
For more information about the requirements, contact your WCCCSA Campus Coordinator.